5 Weeks to go…..
So with only 5 weeks left to study, I have gotten a bit nervous as my preparation for my exam has been lackluster. I have not truly studied in the past 6-8 weeks since my daughter was born. i now have 5 weeks to get my act together and prepare. My plans is as follows:
1. Complete reading the Odom book, following the blueprint section by section2
2. Complete INE Written Class on Demand, taking notes as I go along.
3. Do as much of INE Vol 1 lab material as possible.
1. INE Advanced Technologies Class 4.5 which has been just released by INE. It covers everything you need to know and videos are easier to go through instead of going through 2600 pages of vol 1 from INE.
2.If you have some extra bucks then spend it on Routing Hand Book from Dual CCIE Ruhann.
3. INE has a Deep Dive Multicast class
I will be taking his advice into mind as I prepared a schedule in the coming days, which I will post here. As of now, I will continue with just reading as much as I can and also doing the practice questions that came on the CD with the Odom book.